Oct 3, 2011

Christmas presents!



Fall has arrived and it's the perfect time to see how far along I am with my christmas presents!

The first present I made is the Comfy Grey Canada Cowl which is supposed to be sent to my aunt in Canada. Simple, but warm and comfy!

The second is one of my favourites, my Bohemian Bobble Cowl which is so soft and so versatile to wear!

And then the Very Berry Cowl with it's urban pink color! I think/hope my mom will love it!

That's it for now, next ones up should be the Martha Cowl Scarf and the Convertible Cowl!
I think the weather will soon get me in the mood for some more christmas projects crocheting!

Happy crafting! x Lily

See my list of Year of Projects

9 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

They're all fabulous, but I especially love the comfy grey Canada cowl. The little eyelet rows really make it!

Marie/Underground Crafter said...

I love the Bohemian Bobble Cowl!

karen said...

Love that cowl !!really snug !

* said...

I agree with minding my own stitches, they are all lovely, but I sat up with the first one, it is gorgeous the way it falls and the colour. What yarn did you use, I couldn't see it on rav. I'm very tempted to put that on my list, especially knowing it is so quick. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Like them all but the Canada Cowl is stunning!!!

Just-in said...

Love them all. The first two ones especially.

Unknown said...

Thank you all for loving/liking the present! ^_^ I hope the recipients will love them as well!

Faith, I used Scotty Wool which is 60% acrylic and 40% wool. It's soft but I'm thinking of making another one with an even more softer yarn but I wonder how it'll fall.. Happy to be of inspiration ^_^

Stefanie said...

I absolutely each cowl that you've made; bless your generous heart.

Unknown said...

That's so sweet of you Kepanie, thank you very much!!

Lily Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...